Início » Artículos » Artículos en inglés

Artículos en inglés

Último

'Granma's disingenuous explanation of why so many Cubans are emigrating

In "Some truths about the illegal migration of Cubans", an article published in the newspaper Gr

Leer más

The lack of a middle class in Cuba and the economy's decline

The middle class occupies an intermediate position between workers and the business class.

Leer más

Yes, Cuba is a Failed State

"The U.S. government is following a script, seeking to portray Cuba as a failed state," grumbled Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla on Wednesday, November 10, during his appearance before the accredited diplomatic corps in Cuba.

Leer más

Public Demonstrations: Crime or Right?

Public demonstrations - a social phenomenon never seen in Cuba in the last six decades - broke out across the country, simultaneously, with a wave of massive protests on 11 July.

Leer más

Raúl Castro Steps Down as Head of the Communist Party. Now, What About Cuba?

In 1958, according to that year's sugar almanac, Cuba produced 72% of everything consumed in the country, and imported the other 28%.

Leer más

The Cuban Economy and the Latest the Chicken-or-the-Egg Paradox

The age-old dilemma about which came first, the chicken or the egg, which since ancient times has generated so many philosophical disquisitions, has its very own version in Cuba; more down-to-earth, but no less useless.

Leer más

Cuba’s Quandary: A Market Economy or Famine

According to the 1958 sugar industry almanac, a year before the revolutionaries took power Cuba produced 72% of everything that was consumed in the country, and imported the other 28%. Today it produces approximately 20% and imports 80%.

Leer más

Down with embargoes

The pandemic of the new SARC-CoV2 coronavirus has re-launched the issue of the US embargo on Cuba. Several people and associations are calling for its elimination.

Leer más

Páginas